- The Department of Plastic Surgery at Ramkrishna CARE Hospitals provides solutions for all correction or restoration of forms and functions. Our consultant doctors in plastic surgery have wide experience in performing all types of surgeries, viz., reconstructive, microvascular and cosmetic. The department has state-of-the-art equipment.
- The Department of Plastic Surgery adopts the latest technologies with the highest standards of surgical craftsmanship to offer patients a truly world-class experience. We aim at providing a natural appearance in all our cosmetic procedures. Our treatments respect the balance and proportions of the face and body and produce results that restore and enhance, but are never overdone.
- The Department of Plastic Surgery offers cosmetic and reconstructive treatments and surgeries with a team of renowned surgeons and dermatologists trained in India and abroad. All services are provided less than one roof. The most advanced and latest non-surgical options including BoTox, fillers and latest lasers (for hair removal, skin lightening, treatment of pimples/acne scars, skin tightening, tattoo removal and scar removal) to all aesthetic surgery procedures, including VASER, are performed in a dedicated, sterile OT complex.
- The Department of Plastic Surgery conducts cosmetic & reconstructive surgeries, which turn the dreams of patients into reality in a natural and safe way. With state-of-the-art facilities, advanced technology and best plastic surgery doctors, we offer an array of options to improve the appearance and function of patients as desired by them. The wide experience of our specialists in cosmetic surgery, fully equipped procedure suites, zero infection zones and international standard protocols followed ensure world-class medical care.
Plastic surgery is a medical specialty concerned with the correction or restoration of form and function. Though cosmetic or aesthetic surgery is the best-known kind of plastic surgery, all plastic surgery is not cosmetic. Plastic surgery includes many types of reconstructive surgery, hand surgery, microsurgery and the treatment of burns.
Reconstructive plastic surgery is performed to correct functional impairments caused by cancer or tumours; traumatic injuries, such as facial bone fractures and soft tissue lacerations and breaks; congenital abnormalities, such as cleft palates or cleft lips; developmental abnormalities; infection and disease; and burns. Reconstructive plastic surgery is usually performed to improve function, but it may be done to approximate a normal appearance. Reconstructive surgery is performed to restore form and function through techniques that include skin grafting, use of skin and muscle flaps, bone grafting, tissue expansion, free tissue transfer with microsurgery and replantation.
Services & Procedures
Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeries
- BoTox and fillers
- Brow lift
- Cheek implants
- Cheek implants
- Chin augmentation
- Ear surgery
- Eye lift
- Facial fat grafting
- Lip augmentation
- Neck lift
- Scar correction
- Arm lift
- Breast augmentation
- Breast lift
- Breast reduction
- Inner thigh lift
- Lower body lift
- Tummy tuck
- Molar reduction
- Penile lengthening procedure
- Penile surgery for erectile dysfunction
- Body injuries and conditions
- Burns, wounds, bed sores and scars
- Cleft lip and palate
- Maxillofacial and hand trauma, including facial bone fixations and soft tissue repairs including injuries
- Head & neck tumors and cancer
- Jaw problems
- Pediatric injuries and conditions
- Reconstructive surgery after breast cancer
- Skin cancers
- Tissue transfer/transplant
- Repair of all post-operative defects
- Repair of all post-traumatic defects
- State-of-the-art focused ultrasound body contouring
- Dedicated sterile OT complex with experienced, renowned and best cosmetic surgeons of the country
- AccuSculpt Laser Lipolysis System
- Cutting edge laser-assisted liposuction
Dr. Yatendra DewanganQualifications: MBBS, MS, M.Ch
Specialty: Plastic Surgery
Location: Ramkrishna CARE Hospitals, Dhamtari Road, Raipur